flowers are okay, but dishes! wow! men always complain that women are so complicated and hard to please, but c'mon! look how many girls swooned at the mere mention of a husband washing his own dirty dishes. but now I'm sounding like a feminist snot. what I meant to say sounded much more like praise and congratulations. =)
I've decided that despite the fact that I'm not a photographer, I really enjoy looking a photography websites. I've found a few that I really like and always go back and re-visit to see if they have added anything new. I like to look at the different techniques and editing that these artists do. Here is my list of favorites that I have found by just perusing my friend's blogs.
10 comments:
Wow. You scored a good one!
Yeah, seriously wow!
I need to find me one of those:)
I will be forwarding this to my husband.
I agree with Kristina P.
I hope you put out.
flowers are okay, but dishes! wow! men always complain that women are so complicated and hard to please, but c'mon! look how many girls swooned at the mere mention of a husband washing his own dirty dishes. but now I'm sounding like a feminist snot. what I meant to say sounded much more like praise and congratulations. =)
are you sure he doesn't have a single brother????
One question... what'd he do wrong first? Just kidding. That is really sweet.
You are lucky! But, then, so is he!
Post a Comment