I love popcorn.
I don’t love popcorn in my teeth.
I love butter.
I don’t love butter on my fingers.
I love floss.
I don’t love not having floss with me while eating popcorn.
I love that my hair can be used in extreme emergency floss situations.
*Note
Yes I even grossed myself out with this one, but a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do. I put this in the same category as using my honey’s Gillette Shampoo or blowing my nose in a paper towel.
I don’t love popcorn in my teeth.
I love butter.
I don’t love butter on my fingers.
I love floss.
I don’t love not having floss with me while eating popcorn.
I love that my hair can be used in extreme emergency floss situations.
*Note
Yes I even grossed myself out with this one, but a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do. I put this in the same category as using my honey’s Gillette Shampoo or blowing my nose in a paper towel.




6 comments:
totally NOT grossed out. I do the same thing (ah, the joy of having coarse thick curly hair!) but what is even grosser is that my husband will sometimes use MY hair in those emergency situations! (he knows I wash it often...)
Can I just say I posted on your blog when I thought I was posting on my old roommates' and put about 3 inside jokes in that post that would not be funny, but may be offensive if you were not on the inside?! Please don't hate me!
The only reason I eat popcorn is cuz you can pick up kernals with just your tongue and I find that childishly amusing.
Oh, no. All I can think of is the time that I had a pieceof hair caught in my toothbrush and I gagged like no one else's business.
i am not a popcorn lover for exactly that reason.
(what are you up to this weekend?)
You, my dear, are amazingly resourceful!
Post a Comment