Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Getting caught up.

Mejico pictures to come, but for some reason I found this way more interesting.

So I was back to work, minding my own business and getting caught up on all the news that happened in the great U S of A while I was away visiting exotic lands.

By that I mean I was searching all the celebrity gossip sights soaking up info on the Emmys.

Who won? Who lost? Who wore what? Did Kanye show up?

As I was looking at the best and worst dressed list I stumbled on this picture of January Jones.

My friend Ashley would be so disappointed, but I actually have no clue who January Jones is. The dress is just ok in my expert opinion. Kind of something that Captain Kirk's bride would wear...
The thing that made me swallow my gum while looking at this picture isn't Ms. Jones at all.

It's her.

Random girl in the background who obviously didn't get the memo from Britney that going commando is necessary while in public. Or maybe its the sequins that chafe.
How'd you like to be the guy that shakes her hand next?

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I am watching Fashion Police right now, as I read blogs, and they LOVED her dress. They have nominated her for Best Dressed of the Night. I think it's pretty.

Barbaloot said...

Oh-poor woman in the background.

Also, I could be wrong, but I think January dated Josh Groban once?

rychelle said...

HA! i didn't even notice it until you pointed it out. ha ha ha ha ha

Eliza said...

I didn't notice until you showed the big arrow. Sooooooo funny!!!

January Jones was on Oprah yesterday. So she must be important.

BENVANA said...

I noticed that too from the first picture! Gross...

Habs said...

I am disappointed in you! January Jones?!!! HELLO...She is on AMC's Mad Men and she is one of the girls in the bar on Love Actually. We can't be friends any longer :)