Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ode to an older sis.

32 reasons why you're probably wishing she was your older sister too.
1. She makes the cutest babies.







2. She's been know to make a batch of chocolate frosting and eat it sans cake. (Although those might have been pregnancy cravings.
3. She looks like me and is therefore hot.





4. She bargain shops like crazy and gets excited when she saves.

5. She wants to be like me (aka she wants to get lasik)








6. She just might kill me for those pictures.

7. She has oodles of patience.




8. And loves me a lot!



9. She's been primary president longer than I've been YW president and she doesn't even complain about it.


10. She picks on me. See, photo evidence!



11. She's WAY older than me.

12. She remembers every birthday and always sends a card.

13. She's my parents' favorite.

14. She can occasionally act like a dork.




15. She has an awesome garden.



16. She's hardworking.


17. She had the best cake ever last year.


18. She ran track in high school.


19. She was also a cheerleader!
20. She's very helpful in home improvement projects.



21. She once got a concussion from falling off the back of her boyfriend's dirt bike.


22. She has a granny flower swimsuit. (This is my final attempt to get her to burn the thing.)


23. She loves all the same reality shows as me.

24. She buys in bulk.




25. She scrapbooks.


26. She doesn't like to fold laundry.


27. I call her at least 3 times a day.


28. She always answers.


29. She exercises a lot!


30. She's a great cook.


31. She once traveled through Europe with a singing group (and hasn't left the country since).


32. She's the reason I started blogging! The world thanks you Sis!
Happy Birthday Eliza!





8 comments:

Barbaloot said...

I think the concussion from her boyfriend's bike would make a great blog post...

Eliza said...

THANK YOU! Very sweet and funny. No. 13 is so NOT true.

Kristina P. said...

Happy birthday to Eliza! You guys seem like a hoot!

BENVANA said...

WHat a good sista! I too want to be like you and get Lasik!!!

Barrie said...

Happy Birthday, Eliza! Big sisters rock! (I am one too! And I have a cute flowered bathing suit too!)

rychelle said...

#33. she is an excellent whacker.
#34. she taught me to make jelly!

happy birthday eliza!

Eliza said...

Hey Rychelle I don't need to be any older!!! You'll have to save 33 and 34 for when I get really old.

Habs said...

Happy Birthday Eliza! I hope this is a great year for you and the fam:)