When Something Marvelous told me I'd won an award on her blog (Thank you Thank you Thank you! mwha - that means I'm blowing you a kiss), I instantly starting thinking of my acceptance speech. "I'd like to thank my mom for always being there for me, my friends for letting me vent about my calling and bratty teenagers, and of course myself; without whom I would never be so cool."
Then I wandered over there to see what I had won and realized this just keeps getting better.
She gave me the "Awe-Summm" award. SWEET!
Apparently this award comes with rules, but I think I may be able to handle it.
List 7 things that make you Awe-Summ and then pass the award on to bloggers. Make sure to tag your recipients and let them know they know. Also link back to the QUEEN that tagged you.
Heck yeah I'll tell you why I rock!
1. I'm an amazing gardener!
2. I'm a coupon Nazi! Don't even try to get between me and using a coupon!
3. I am a huge fashionista.
4. I get inspired by biggest loser... (although, Helen?!??? Seriously?)
5. My honey dotes on me. (He only does that to really awesome people)
6. My sisters think I'm the best thing since Carrie Underwood won American Idol.
7. I'm always 100% proper in public places and I have the best manners ever!
Now aren't you glad you read my blog? See how awe-summ I am?
And I'd like to pass this award on to anyone who wants it, whether you're awesome or not. Let's face it, we've all been given different abilities and if awesomeness isn't one of yours; that's nothing to be ashamed of. (Although I probably would be if it were me)
And... everyone who comments on my blog gets extra awesomeness points. That means you're doubly awesome in my book.
And I'm Back!
16 years ago


6 comments:
When I read your award I feel like I'm supposed to drag out the word "Awe-summ" for a long time. That helps denote the awesomeness thereof.
You ARE awesome! And Biggest Loser just makes me depressed.
i will attest to you awesomness!
especially if you bring me some kind of delicious treat this weekend. ;)
Maybe you can come over and some of your awesomeness will rub off on me. I just feel dowdy and blah and totally uninspiring.
Although I did just comment, so maybe I have a little awesomeness.
People who are as awe-summmm as you are usually aren't as humble. That just makes you that much more awe-summm :)
You forgot two things that make you "Awe-summmmm".
1. You have amazing feet.
2. You're friends with me!
Post a Comment