I know I owe a really killer update on my adventures in LA. (Believe me I had a few) I haven’t uploaded my pictures yet and I don’t want to have to repeat myself and post about the trip and then post the pictures later. Instead I’ll highlight some of the exciting events I wasn’t able to capture on film.
* Driving around for an hour looking for the church building that we were sure would be really easy to find so we didn’t print off the map.
* Eating a ridiculous amount of fast food. (I only want to eat vegetables for the next year.)
* Seeing the LA temple from the freeway and almost crashing while trying to a good look. Yes I realize that it’s right off the freeway and it would’ve taking 5 minutes to get off and on again, but we don’t think like that.
* Breathing lots of contaminated air.
* Eating oranges fresh off the tree. Too juicy to get a picture.
* Squatting over the most disgusting toilet and worrying the entire time that I would miss or I wasn't close enough to the bowl and I'd have a large wet spot on my pants. It was a huge emergency, but when I think about it, it probably would've been more sanitary to just go in some bushes.
And my personal favorite…
* Pulling off the freeway and having a man either on an acid trip or having a seizure run right in front of my car yelling with his arms waving in the air as if he thought he was on fire and then fall down in the middle of the street and proceed to roll around in pain hitting his head multiple times on the asphalt. (I’m really sad I didn’t think to grab my camera for this one!)
Now… let’s see who knows me the best. In regards to this last exciting event:
Did I….
(A) Call 911
(B) Get out of my car to see what was wrong.
(C) Reverse my car so I could drive around him without running him over.
(D) Roll around on the ground with him.
More updates with pictures to come!
And I'm Back!
16 years ago


6 comments:
My answer would be C. There is no way you would call 911. I can't see you getting out of the car to see what is wrong, maybe Alber would but not you! I would defintely be surprised if you rolled around on the ground with him....although that would be hilarious!
I'm a little sad that there was no attempted shanking, either by you or someone else.
My first instinct was for you to take a picture, but since we know you didn't, I guess c as well.
I wish there were a picture of the LA temple/freeway antics. I bet it would be quite entertaining.
What a trip! Now I'm really anticipating the pictures!!!
Totally C, although I'm surprised you reversed.
I promise I was going to vote C before I even read all these other comments! Sounds like it was a very memorable trip!
Post a Comment