I went out to lunch with Rychelle on Saturday. We went to Serendipity and they had this delicious frozen hot chocolate. Seriously, I slurped it down in like 2 mins.
So we were just sitting there minding our own business and Donny and Marie decided to join us. They could probably tell that we're "of the same faith" and all. Either that, or they just really wanted to try some of my frozen hot chocolate. I didn't share though. That stuff was goooood! I even took a fork and tried to scoop up the last little shards of chocolate. I didn't think Donny would appreciate it if I just stuck my face in my bowl and licked.
Before we left we made sure to get a picture with the famous siblings. Here's me, Donny, and Marie next to my frozen hot chocolate.

The fun didn't stop there my friends. As we were walking back to our cars, I made Rychelle follow this guy with her IPhone to get the perfect picture.

You can imagine my excitement when I saw this gentleman who quite possibly singlehandedly will bring back the fanny pack into major fashion.
Not 10 mins later as I was filling up at a nearby gas station, I saw another amazing fashionista also sporting the fanny pack trend.

The picture isn't as great since I'm not so technologically advanced as to have an IPhone and I had to try to inconspicuously to take his picture. It's not quite as easy to hide an actual camera.
Then I casually walked into Sam's Club and became instantly grateful I carry I camera in my purse.
Just because you never know when you're going to walk into Sam's Club and be greeted by Storm Troopers.

Vegas is such an exciting town!



10 comments:
I sort of hate you guys! I saw that Serepdipty was going to be at Caesars, when we were there, but it wasn't open!
That's fine, she and I will have to go to the original one in July.
And I guess Superdell is right on with the fanny pack trend!
I'm jealous! Of the Serendipity, and the Vegas, and the Donny and Marie---but especially that you two got to hang out!
i didn't realize how hot that guys was with his fanny pack. i should have got his number! ;)
Oh my goodness, my mom still carries a fanny pack when she travels, it drives me NUTS! I always give her a hard time about it. I guess there is still a market out there for them.
Remember Todd...he was always trying to bring the fany pack back into fashion, that or a man purse. I miss him. I wonder how he is doing.
I just laughed outloud at the storm troopers in the Sams Club... Oh Vegas I love you!!!
Did you know in Australia Fanny Pack means Vagina?!?! :) Ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Hi - I gave you an award on my blog! Check it out when you can. ;)
You have such a glamourous life! Sounds like you had a fun day. I didn't know they had a serendipity here. Totally jealous!
Hey, Something Marvelous said that she gave you an award. I looked at her blog but couldn't find it. Do you know what she's talking about?
Post a Comment