How fun! That is such an awesome costume. Scaring the kids though? Come on girlie... how mean! I'm still traumatized by man who laid in a coffin as a zombie and then hopped up and chased us around. I guess a "smiling" scarecrow won't be as bad. HA HA!
Hola Sarita, Feliz Dia de Brujas!!! Si, todavia estamos vivitos y coleando. Bueno, te contamos que estamos viviendo en Santiago- y tenemos un blogspot- http://www.viriandjano.blogspot.com Chequealo :) Haber cuando nos visitas.
I've decided that despite the fact that I'm not a photographer, I really enjoy looking a photography websites. I've found a few that I really like and always go back and re-visit to see if they have added anything new. I like to look at the different techniques and editing that these artists do. Here is my list of favorites that I have found by just perusing my friend's blogs.
6 comments:
That's too fun!! I hope you can see & breathe well in the pumpkin head though. :)
How fun! That is such an awesome costume. Scaring the kids though? Come on girlie... how mean! I'm still traumatized by man who laid in a coffin as a zombie and then hopped up and chased us around. I guess a "smiling" scarecrow won't be as bad. HA HA!
Hola Sarita, Feliz Dia de Brujas!!! Si, todavia estamos vivitos y coleando. Bueno, te contamos que estamos viviendo en Santiago- y tenemos un blogspot- http://www.viriandjano.blogspot.com
Chequealo :) Haber cuando nos visitas.
So? Did you win?
Great costume. I can totally see you sitting outside on the porch and scarying the lights out of little kids. I wish I was there!
I love your new header. You are super creative.
Your costume rocks! I wish I could borrow it.
Post a Comment