Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mum's the word

I have the best costume for Halloween! I'm not even trying to toot my own horn here since I actully don't own any horns and I'm more a fan of the woodwind family anyway. But I will say it's darn good and it's totally going to win the $150 prize at my work. (At least it better since I spent a whole $20 on it!)

Trust me it's that good!

I'm not telling you what it is because you might tell someone I work with and they might try to copy me and then I wouldn't win anything. Ok, I know that the odds of that happening are very slim, but mostly I'm not telling you to add to the suspense. I bet you're dying to know what it is. (Could you at least pretend you're dying to know? It's good for my ego)
I'm not even going to give you a clue, but I will show you my honey's reaction to seeing me in costume.
(Yes, he is vacuuming... In a suit. Sorry ladies, he's taken)
That's right, I got that reaction out of a man who's seen me without make-up (and worse). Bet you're dying to know now aren't you? Wahahaha!

6 comments:

lindsey said...

Sara--thanks for the comment! I want to see pictures of your quilt! I scanned your posts, but I didn't see it. I'll tell you what, the stamps (that I am using for my pieces) works WONDERS because it has a dotted line for the seams, so all I have to do is line up the dashes and sew along the line using a running stitch. It is coming together SO fast!

P.S. Love the polka dot wedding cake!

Eliza said...

What a great bro. in law!

I can't wait to see you all decked out for halloween. You'll win for sure!

Coleman Express said...

Hey yea I am dying to see it...I can't even believe you wouldn't even tell your sisters...that is not okay. Anyway I need your help in my costume. Call me.

Jen said...

What the heck, I can't stand the suspense. You better put up pics right after you win the costume contest!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Barney and I are going to be John McCain and Sara Palin. Who knew I looked exactly like her? Anyway, miss you!

Amy said...

This picture of Alber is adorable!