Monday, October 20, 2008

Hello, anybody there?

So last week I poured my heart into what I thought was a super funny blog. I did research, I found pictures, I was clever and witty. And what do I get? Only 2 comments! TWO! Come on people. Where's the comment love?

Just for that I'm not going to write anything for a little while. So there!




(Actually friends, I'm super busy. I'll write when I have a chance. But you can still leave me a comment to tell me that you miss me.)

4 comments:

Coleman Express said...

Hey Sara

I love you. I had another person I work with at the hospital die. It has not been a good couple of weeks. I gues he died the night of the funeral for my other friend. I love you and will talk to you soon.

Cathy

Sheree Flick Photography said...

Ok, ALL of your posts are funny!!! But that makes me worried! I feel like im ALWAYS commenting to your posts and that you might get annoyed by that! Do you???

Sheree Flick Photography said...

NO, NO, NO, NO! I'M NOT PREGNANT!!!!!!!!

Eliza said...

Your post is WONDERFUL. They always are, but this one is probally the best. I look forward to reading your blog. Keep up the good work. You're awesome.