Here's my mother's day picture for my mom.
Enjoy! It's probably the closest I'll come to getting a maternity shot. I'm not sure why I look like I'm 3 feet taller than my honey... and why he felt it necessary to accentuate the already really obvious stomach.
In completely unrelated news... When I went to upload the mother's day shot to my computer. I took this picture on Sunday and had recently emptied my memory card, so I didn't expect anything other than this to be on my camera.
Nope
Totally wrong. My brother-in-law Manuel got a hold of MY camera and decided to take around 48 pictures of himself.
All of them, pretty much look like this.
So, my real dilema other than wasting way to much of my computer's memory on these punks is Manuel's hair.
Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that's quite possibly the worst hairstyle ever.
Next to
or
or
or
I keep telling him he looks like an iguana, but apparently he thinks that's attractive.
My options are...
1. Shave it off when he's sleeping.
2. Hide the gel.
3. Give him a mirror.
4. Show him this blog post.
What would you do?

5. All of the above.
What would you do?











6 comments:
i think he looks a little like a swirly cone. and, i vote for shaving it in the night. ;)
First option two---cuz boys shouldn't use gel. Ew.
Then the shaving thing.
Hooray! Happy Mother's Day. Maybe you could switch his gel with ... bleach?
i hope you get his gel in the huge jumbo gallon size. Maybe Alber should buzz it and say its better for the summer. Does he still have my clippers?
all of the above
I am too distracted by those unfathomably disgusting dreadlocks to cast a vote.
Post a Comment