I know I should be posting this on my money saving blog. I haven't posted anything there for ages, but I was just too excited that I had to brag about my awesome visit to CVS yesterday.
I even dreamt about it last night.
(Did you know that "dreamt" is the only word in the English language that ends in "mt"?)
Just a little random fact you can work into a conversation to make you feel smart.
You're welcome.
Back to CVS...
Here's what I walked away with.
Before coupons and sales I would've paid $108.65 for all of this.
After all my coupons and my stellar knowledge I spent $0.
Not only did I not spend anything, but I walked away earning $4.50.
That's right, I made $4.50 by buying all that stuff.
Granted it took me an hour in the store to get everything together so I'm averaging $4.50/hour if I were to make shopping a second job.
Totally worth it in my book.
And I'm Back!
15 years ago


5 comments:
Wow. Impressive.
I totally thought you were calling the other day to tell me that you had your baby. Sorry I didn't call back. We have HORRIBLE reception here and it's a joke to talk to anyone unless I leave the neighborhood.
I'm glad you're still dreaming about me!
you are a serious bargain shopper!
thanks for sharing your coupons on craft day. :)
I wish we had a CVS. And someone as awesome as you.
I am super impressed, Sarita. You are amazing! You need to teach me some shopping skills!
I started couponing like you've suggested, but on my first trip I spent $24 on items I never usually buy, and saved $10. Help. -T
Post a Comment