Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The view from up here

My friend Mary made a comment yesterday that got me thinking. She said that babysitting can be great birth control.

I thought of another birth control.




Yes, that large mound is my stomach.

Yes those sausage-like forms are my feet, even though none of my shoes fit me any more and my cankles ankles get these wrinkly lines when I try to bend them.

I recommend this picture to anyone thinking of procreating.

I'm making it the backround on my computer.

5 comments:

BENVANA said...

you crack me up!!! I'm thinking about it, but then again you make me have second thoughts...

rychelle said...

but you're the cutest little pregnant lady i ever did see! ;)

Kristina P. said...

Thanks for the continued lessons on why I shouldn't get pregnant.

Alyson | New England Living said...

This makes me so happy that I am long done having babies! ;)

Eliza said...

Not what I want to look forward to!