We babysat my niece and nephews this weekend so my sister could have a fancy romantic getaway with her hubby.
I learned a few things.
1. No matter how many times you put the movies away, they will always somehow end up in a pile on the floor.
2. A king size bed is necessary only because it allows for 2 kids in the middle - even though somehow the kids started out the night in their own beds.
3. Teach by example. i.e. to get the kids to sleep, you must also sleep.
4. Why would kids want to sleep in on a weekend when every day is a weekend for them?
6. Nothing beats Mom and Dad coming home.


5 comments:
Yes for the king size bed!
one more week and it will be for real! :)
Babysitting can be great birth control :)
I can't wait to meet Sophia! Don't forget to let me know.
And here I was thinking a King Sized Bed wasn't big enough for me as a single... :)
#7 Nothing beats having a great sister and BIL. LOVE YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment