Friday, April 23, 2010

Better late than never

If you can't tell by my sudden outpouring of posts, I recently downloaded the pictures off my camera, so that would explain why I didn't document our outing to Circus Circus for my nephew Hunter's birthday (ahem, he turned 6 in February... oh well).









We sent them into the spongebob 4D movie and waited outside. Then I started to get worried because this little girl was taken out by the workers with tears running down her face, sobbing.

Emergency adverted because they both came out smiling! Phew!





They LOVED this one. Seriously, it didn't even go fast. Just around and around and around, but I'm pretty sure they rode it around 37,987 times. At least.





You can't forget the carousal AJ picked the big lion. Big mistake. It was one that didn't even move up and down. What a disappointment. That pole is obviously just for decoration.










So we made them ride it again. Apparently Hunter thought the flute music was just as good as a KISS concert. Rock on man!



Don't you wish you were my nephew? Happy Birthday Hunter!

3 comments:

Eliza said...

I LOVED this post! Those two are so cute together! Hunter had a blast. Thanks for taking him.

rychelle said...

taking your kids to circus circus is a great way to build up their little immune systems at a young age.
i bet they never get sick again! (or they just caught herpes)

Barbaloot said...

Well, I've often thought flute music was akin to head-splitting rock. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that:)