I've had some requests to see my lovely maternal form seeing as how I'll be at 8 months next week.
Shamefully, I haven't documented this pregnancy as most people do. Especially since it's my first and only pregnancy - I really should have photo documentation as well as a daily journal entry with my cravings, all the little sensations and changes happening.
I actually haven't been a graceful pregnant lady. Maybe since I've been in denial the whole time or trying to postpone the inevitable. (If anyone knows how to not go into labor and keep 'er in there for as long as possible, please let me know!) The labor only scares me like 60%... The other 40% is thinking about how once that's over, I'll actually have this little person to take care of.
I'm not one of those people who gets professional maternity pictures. I just can't wrap my head around paying someone to help me remember the most uncomfortable, awkward, and weird months I've ever experienced. Like I said, I'm not very graceful.
So without any further ado, here are a front on and profile picture I just took with my camera. Excuse the non-professional-ness of the pictures (I'm saving up for a better camera.)

Enjoy mom!
And I'm Back!
16 years ago


6 comments:
You are so cute. I am so curious to hear from you how things are and how you feel once the baby comes. Everytime I read your posts, I can empathize so much.
you are so funny! :)
i can't wait to see you on saturday. i feel like i haven't talked to you in AGES.
Love it. I'm trying not to wake up Millie with my giggles.
It was super fun to see you last weekend.
I can't even imagine being in charge of a child right now. Scary!! Good luck:) And love the pictures.
The 40% gets to me all the time!
Love the glasses on top of your head and Mom will probally kill you for not giving her a real picture!
LAME!!!!!
Post a Comment