I love your blog posts... they keep me smiling! I am sure Alber is stoked about his little EWOKsita you're having. And yeah, I want to see pictures of mama-Sara!
I've decided that despite the fact that I'm not a photographer, I really enjoy looking a photography websites. I've found a few that I really like and always go back and re-visit to see if they have added anything new. I like to look at the different techniques and editing that these artists do. Here is my list of favorites that I have found by just perusing my friend's blogs.
5 comments:
You sound so thrilled!!
i'll take your word for it that that is a picture of a baby......
i didn't notice any waddling when i saw you last. ;)
you're the coolest person I know right now, I think. -T
I demand pictures of YOU!! The penguin and duck or goose - whatever it was - are not what I want to see! I want to see you!!!
I love your blog posts... they keep me smiling! I am sure Alber is stoked about his little EWOKsita you're having. And yeah, I want to see pictures of mama-Sara!
Post a Comment