Friday, November 13, 2009

My tummy hurts

It's either the bean burrito I had for dinner.

*Not my burrito.






Or the fetus that's taken up residence in my uterus.





Maybe a combination of both?


19 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Wow!! How exciting. I hope it's not the fetus----otherwise you're in from a few months of hurt...

Arya said...

Congratulations!

Kristina P. said...

Congrats, Sara!! So exciting!

Alyssa said...

Oh, wow! Congrats to you both! That's definitely exciting!

Lacey said...

Congratulations!

Who's going to help decorate the set next year?

This is so exciting, I'm so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Cute face!

Eliza said...

I want that burrito. Yum. Uh, I mean congrats! Seriously, I can't wait to meet my next niece/nephew!

Blogging and Bliss said...

how exciting for you guys! Congrats.

Stacy said...

congrats SM sister

tiffany said...

congrats how exciting

Stephanie said...

Thats a great way to lets us that aren't in the know,
Congrats. how exciting!!!

Sheree Flick Photography said...

CONGRATS!

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

It could be that the little one did not like the burrito and he/she is letting you know.

BENVANA said...

oh my gosh! congratulations and I am so happy for both of you! You can give me a glimpse of how the dark- Guatemalan-meets-white-American baby combo comes out to be for when i have my own. Cheers my friend, and that deserves another bean burrito!

noahjakkobsamuel said...

Yay!! Congrats

rychelle said...

WHAT?!?!

i can't believe it. i mean, CONGRATULATIONS!!! ;)

i just got back from florida. we need to get together!

Tiffany said...

AAAAAAAAAAA! (That was an excited squeal, not a terrified one.) I can't believe I'm finally going to be an aunt! Hope you get that epidural soon. =)

Quists said...

YEAAAAA! I'm so happy for you both.

Jenn Shields said...

What the heck, where have I been?! I'm so excited for you!! Congrats! :)