Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's that time of year...

My honey and I went up to the mountains this past weekend to get away from the city and enjoy some fresh air and fall weather.


And of course I decided it would be a good time to take our Christmas Card picture. (around this time I start wishing we had a nicer camera, or the money to pay a professional... or even just someone to take them for us rather than setting the timer and running)



I look so good, I just can't decide!

We have the...

"Too dark, but at least we're both smiling."
"Awkward, 'honey doesn't know what to do with his hands"

"Not as dark, but we look like giants?"


"Camera at arms length"


"Didn't outrun the timer."
Or we could always go for an individual shot of each...

"Do I look like a J Crew model yet?"

"Does this make me look wistful?"


Decisions, decisions...

6 comments:

Noah's blog said...

My vote is for handheld camera.

Anonymous said...

Love it. You should just put them all on the Christmas card.

Barbaloot said...

I vote hand-held, too. But I do like your wistful picture:)

Kristina P. said...

At least he doesn't have grinstipation!

BENVANA said...

I like the hand held one too, but as long as i get a christmas card, i don't care which picture you use! You look gorgeous in your wistful pic

Eliza said...

Can't wait to see which one makes the Christmas card.