Friday, November 20, 2009

A letter

Dear middle aged man driving a white '97 Ford Taurus,

I understand that you feel that Debbie (ahem, Deborah) Gibson was is one of the best musical artists of all time.

I understand the need to live in the memories.

I also understand that there may be a whole group of people who feel the same way as you...

However,

Rolling down your windows and blasting "Electric Youth" while driving down Sahara is not the best way to find those people.

Try facebook.

Sincerely,
Girl in the red car who rolled up her windows and threw up a little in her mouth.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Maybe he needs a fanny pack!

rychelle said...

awesome! ;)

Eliza said...

I'm trying to remeber that song and I just can't recall it. At least he was driving so you didn't have to see him dance, cuz you know he has some moves!

BENVANA said...

HA! LOL, ya know he was feeling young, blasting ELECTRIC YOUTH! how funny....