
This is the worst movie ever!
Seriously, DO NOT go see it.
(They don't give you the money back, I asked)
The worst.
Horriblest.
Badest.
Awful.
(I ran out of adjectives)
Movie Ever!
And I'm Back!
16 years ago

This is the worst movie ever!
Seriously, DO NOT go see it.
(They don't give you the money back, I asked)
The worst.
Horriblest.
Badest.
Awful.
(I ran out of adjectives)
Movie Ever!
Posted by sara at 6:01 AM
7 comments:
Thank you for solidifying my resolve to not see it. There's no way it's' the worst movie ever, though. I watched Price and Me: Holiday Honeymoon on ABC Family last night and seriously, I can't think of a worse movie.
It's really too bad, because the premise sounded interesting.
But it has Cameron Diaz in it, so I should have known.
Thanks for the review. We were talking about it because we've seen like 6 billion previews for it. It didn't look that good, but I was curious to hear how it actually was.
Oh man, I'm sorry you wasted your money on it, the good news.... I now won't be wasting mine! THanks!
That's what I keep hearing!
Hey, I laughed when I read your comment in my box. It made me think of your temple night post. Remember that?
btw, your blog is looking soooo cute!
thanks for the heads up... sorry you wasted your money
Why does the box guy look like he has half of his face missing? Gross.
Post a Comment