Thursday, August 28, 2008

A little bathroom reading for you

As most of you know (all 2 who read this...hi mom), we've been doing some painting in our guest bedrooms. See here and here to refresh your memory. Well these 2 bedrooms are connected by a jack and jill bathroom in the middle and we were sill kind of throwing around ideas for how do paint the bathroom so that it would combine with the 2 different color schemes of the guest rooms. Imagine my surprise when I came home one day to find this. (Well not completely because he didn't quite have the towel holders up yet and it was a little messy, but nevertheless...)



I was so surprised! Alber had painted the entire bathroom the same color we used in this room, and then on top of that, he painted yellow flowers with red petals that we used in this room. It's the perfect combination of the colors used in both rooms and it creates a nice flow between the 2 very differently styled rooms. Isn't he the greatest!

4 comments:

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

wow that looks so awesome! Did he do that by hand?

Anonymous said...

Dang! That's pretty intense. I can't wait to see it all in person!

Eliza said...

I'm excited to see everything when we come over. It looks great!

Laura and Jason said...

That looks fun!!!