Monday, August 4, 2008

Mary's married!

This past week I was able to go up to Salt Lake to my friend Mary's wedding. She was beautiful and I had a lot of fun seeing her and my other friends as well. Here are some photos of the blushing bride and the festivities.
They were married in the Bountiful, Utah temple which is absolutely beautiful. It was my first time inside and now I can say that I've been inside 22 different temples in 4 countries.

Here's me and my friend Tiffany as we wait outside the temple.

Here's the happy couple as they walked out of the temple.











Tiffany and I decorated the cake in an Ikebana (Japanese) style floral design. Seeing as how we're expert flower designers we took the liberty of creating the Ikebana style and including all the elements of 'Heaven' 'Man' and 'Earth'. I'm available if anyone else would like me to arrange flowers for them!










They set up a tent inside the church and it was very fun. They even had cotton candy for people to snack on!

The happy couple!

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Nice flowers! Your talent astounds me. I like the tent thing, very original and I bet no one almost died from hanging things from the ceiling.

Alyssa said...

I'm glad you were able to go to the wedding! Mary looks beautiful!

Laura and Jason said...

I knew it was only a matter of time before they got married :) I don't like that you come to Salt Lake and don't see me Sara!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks mija. You saved me! It was so fun to see you and T!
p.s. the word verification thingy on this screen is: lzflztr. I wonder if it's an acronym for something. :)