Wednesday, August 20, 2008

How to be the best wife ever

Ingredients:
I cake mix
strawberries
bananas
cool whip
chocolate sauce (can make up for any missing ingredient...always)
sweet & condensed milk
evaporated milk
1 amazing person (sorry, if you're sub-par this recipe may not work)
Example of amazing person


Step #1
Make Cake (I chose chocolate because it's the best!)

Step #2
Cut cake in half - the long way silly!

Step #3
Mix together sweet & condensed milk and evaporated milk in blender or with mixer


Step #4
Spread sweetened milky mixture on the bottom half of the cake

*Note, this can get messy so it helps to put some paper towels around the edges to soak up the escaping milk

Step #5
Mash Strawberries


Step #6
Add Banana


Step #7
Spread over cake


Step #8
Add chocolate sauce - notice it's lite 50% less calories so you can add twice as much and it's still healthy!


Step #9
Cover with cool whip - also of the lite variety, I'm trying to eat healthy here. *Note: this doesn't have to look pretty, you're just going to cover it up with the second half of the cake anyway.


Step #10 (Wow, I didn't know I had so many steps and I'm not even done yet!
Place second half of cake (As mentioned in step #9) on top of the first, spongy side up.

Step #11
Repeat step #4


Step #12
Cover entire cake with cool whip and decorate as desired.


End Result:
Happy Husband


Best Wife Ever


Happy Birthday Honey!

3 comments:

Jason Miller said...

Hey, How are you? Just wanted to say hi and tell you that you have been tagged, check out my blog for details....

Habs said...

Happy Birthday Alber! If you didn't know already you have the best wife EVER :)

Eliza said...

YUM! When you described it to me, I thought it sounded delicious. But now that I see the pictures...When are you going to bake me one? Then you can be the best wife and best sister ever.