The GREEN room
We're finally done with our other guest room or as I like to say, the north guest bedroom. (You must say that in your best Mr. Belvediere accent and with your nose slightly tipped up) We painted the top half of the room a light green color 

and then I found this really inexpensive wall paper on sale and I just went for it. I know what you're thinking; wall paper is so not in style. I typically think the same, however if you ever have the chance to look at model homes they always have several rooms with the rolled paper contraption proudly taking residence on the once boring/bare walls, so I decided I could successfully consider myself a professional decorator and immitate the same style in my own home. Once we finished putting up the wall paper, (sorry no pictures, I was in my pajamas)I wasn't so sure about how it looked because 2 greens are pretty different. 
We continued however and I must say I'm pretty happy with the results. See for yourself, I have a lot of trinkets and stuff on the shelfs so they don't look so bare.
Here's the twin bed next to the closet.
And here's the queen bed.
As you can see, I now have plenty of room for visitors so no excuses!
Now we only have the master bedroom, 2 bathrooms and a hallway to go!
And I'm Back!
16 years ago


2 comments:
can you PLEASE!! come visit me for a week and help me with my house? You are fabulous!!
Wow, I must say that I qualify you as a professional! We should go into business... I learned to drywall because my husband didn't want to do it, and I'm pretty good now :-)
Nah, but really, there is NO excuse now! I'll have to come visit sometime! It looks fantastic!
Post a Comment