Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Valley of Fuego

We went camping this past weekend to the valley of fire.


I feel very uninspired to add any quirky commentary to these photos.


You can probably figure it out for yourself.


Here's all of us in our only group shot.



Sophia performing her death defying trick of cliff hanging. (Almost)



My MIL and the kids.


Dang this boy is so cute!




Perhaps my favorite picture of the whole trip. My honey and his brothers pulling their friend through the hole in the rock.




Our guest at dinner.


Pose for mommy.



My honey climbing through same hole in the rock.


Father and son.


Father and daughter


Well what-da-know, I came up with a caption for each picture after all.

I was behind the lense the whole time so that explains my lack of presence. I guess we'll have to go again so someone else can take the pictures.

Any takers?

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I will definitely come to stalk you.

Anonymous said...

I would love to go...as long as I can get some cheek-kissing in with that adorable daughter you have! Ah. She looks just like me!

Eliza said...

So jealous...except for all of the extra bagage you had to bring.