Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Right of Passage

I've had another major milestone in my exceptional parenting adventure and I had to make sure I documented it properly.

Sophia's first visit to McDonald's play place.


Not only do I insist on the best nutrition for her growing body (aka french fries) but I excel at parenting as I find it's best to expose her to every known bacteria, germ, and infectious disease known to mankind(aka the play place).



Even after dipping her in a bath of anti-bacterial hand sanitizer, I'm pretty sure she only ended up with rabies, herpes, and possibly scabies - only I'm not really sure what that is.


I'd do anything for that adorable smile.

Which is probably why I've been nominated for mom of the year.

I'm working on my acceptance speech.

3 comments:

rychelle said...

i'm working on your trophy right now! ;)

Habs said...

Any neighborhood park has to be just as germ fested. Right?!

Eliza said...

Love it, especially with the post right below (This Girl Loves to Bathe)! Perfect: eat, play, bathe!

Make sure you always take A.J., just in case she gets stuck in a tube so you don't have to climb in there!