Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dog gone it.


What would you do if you walked outside your front door to find this dog just hanging out?

Once I got over feeling like it was going to give me rabies, I called the number on the tag and nobody answered. So I stuck it in my backyard where it proceeded to eat dirty diapers and poop all over.

So we had a dog for a day while we tried to get in touch with the owners.

Turns out, it was the neighbor's dog. (Don't judge me, it's not technically my house so I shouldn't be expected to know the neighbors)

Then the owners finally showed up and took the dog back without even knocking on my door or saying thanks.


Ahem, you're welcome!

I'm tempted to throw the dog's poop over the wall.

Not very neighborly, but I'm probably not going to be in this house much longer since the repairs are almost complete on mine.

5 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Hmm--if I saw that dog on my porch, I'd tell it to go away and shut the door in its face. You're a much better person than I am.

Kristina P. said...

I would have dognapped him.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your house isn't done yet! How long is it going to take?!?!?

rychelle said...

i think it's a sign that you should get sophia a puppy! or better yet, a kitten!

Eliza said...

I don't think I would have kept it either. I'm with Barb...slam the door and walk away.

I kitten would be very cute for Sophie! Great idea Rychelle!