I should have had Cannon wear the fireman outfit. That would have been awesome. I hope you had a great birthday. I'm glad you picked shake-n-bake for your birthday dinner...
Woo woot! Happiest birthday to you! Sorry I didn't make it there it time to throw you a Fancy Nancy party. Regardless, you're truly cool in so many ways. Love you!
I'm sorry I didn't call on your B-day. I was "out sick" due to the alien in my stomach. I think you look sexy and I might try that cupcake idea for my next birthday!
I've decided that despite the fact that I'm not a photographer, I really enjoy looking a photography websites. I've found a few that I really like and always go back and re-visit to see if they have added anything new. I like to look at the different techniques and editing that these artists do. Here is my list of favorites that I have found by just perusing my friend's blogs.
7 comments:
Ha! That's awesome.
it's your birthday?!
i believe this calls for a birthday dinner!!!
(did you get my email about craft day?)
Happy Birthday!
I like your hair cut!
Happy Birthday! You should have had firemen there...just in case of fire. And to get more pictures of them:)
I should have had Cannon wear the fireman outfit. That would have been awesome. I hope you had a great birthday. I'm glad you picked shake-n-bake for your birthday dinner...
Woo woot! Happiest birthday to you! Sorry I didn't make it there it time to throw you a Fancy Nancy party. Regardless, you're truly cool in so many ways. Love you!
I'm sorry I didn't call on your B-day. I was "out sick" due to the alien in my stomach. I think you look sexy and I might try that cupcake idea for my next birthday!
Post a Comment