While Grandma and Grandpa were here we took advantage of a school holiday and took all the kids to the springs preserve, which is basically a little nature park with animals and plants native to Nevada.
AKA Cactus and Spiders
The kids seemed to have fun. We didn't see too many animals other than the 15 minute bird show.
The other 2 hours were spent exploring the play areas and exhibits. Ironically, the only thing AJ remembers from the whole day was the bird show.
I guess we could've just left after that.
If it weren't for the old folk wanted to see more nature items.
We now have an annual membership so I plan on taking advantage. Maybe if I go several times AJ will remember more than just the birds.



2 comments:
Snacks for eight kids is a lot. You have to have one purse just for that!
Hey, even I need a snack!
Post a Comment