Friday, January 21, 2011

I can't wait until I'm 8


We've had a bunch of birthday's at my house lately because AJ turned 8 last month which means he got to be baptized this month.



We got special permission for him to be baptized a week late so Grandma and Grandpa from Minnesota could be there.




All the cousins came too.




Sniff sniff, my boy's getting so big!
Next step, the teenage years!

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

He looks so great! I still have the scriptures I got from my aunt when I got baptized. You know from 15 years ago. Sob.

Barbaloot said...

What great pictures. Does he really have to get permission to do it a week late? I waited nearly two months so I could be baptized with my cousin.

Eliza said...

I'm so glad that ALL the cousins were there!

Habs said...

Happy Birthday AJ. Isn't it weird to think you have an 8 year old? He sure is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

You look so hot!