Friday, January 28, 2011

Entertaining made easy

Showering has become a challenge for me.





Not because I'm hygienically challenged or anything, but because I have the daunting task of entertaining a 7 month old while I'm doing it.





I get tired of playing peek-a-boo behind the curtain. Mostly since it takes twice as long to shower that way and it lets all the cold air in.





I discovered the perfect solution.


A mirror!

I desperately tried to get a picture of her french kissing herself (She gets that from her dad), but it was not to be. I got her with her *toys instead.

*Toys in my mind consists of an empty scotch tape dispenser and a tube of toothpaste.

Feel free to applaud my genius. I do all the time!

5 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Showering is over-rated anyway. You should just skip it.

rychelle said...

i have plenty of "toys" for her to play with. she should stop by sometime. ;)

Kristina P. said...

I am very curious to know what Rychelle means with the quotes around toys. It's just like her to have naughty, inappropriate things laying around the house.

Eliza said...

Desperate times call for desperate measures. I totally think you are a genius! Way to go Mom!

Anonymous said...

Millie french kisses herself all the time too. I'm sure it's a totally normal developmental stage.