This little girl sure wasn't ready to make an appearance! She was a week overdue, when the Dr. said it was time to induce. That didn't go very smoothly either. She really didn't want to come, but after over 24 hours of labor she came by c-section. Mom and baby are doing great.
She was born on Thursday, June 3rd at around noon. She is 6 pounds and 13 ounces and is 19 inches. She really is quite perfect. Alber says that she is beautiful just like Sara.Great Grandma Coral just loves her and was glad that she was able to come see her.
I can't wait for Sara to post something about her experience, I'm sure it will be a lot more funny than my post. I just wanted all of you to be able to see Sophia and know that Sara is doing well.
Eliza
And I'm Back!
15 years ago


17 comments:
Yay! I am thrilled for her! Can't wait to hear her story.
Congratulations Sara!
Congrats Sara - hope all went ok despite the long labor and c-section! She is beautiful & you look so happy :) Welcome to Mommyhood....your life will ever be completely changed! Looking forward to your take on birth :) Your Jordan Pal, Laffen :)
she's so beautiful!
see you soon :)
Beautiful baby! Congrats Sara and Alber!
Awesome Sara! Yeah for being a mom!! Life just doesn't get much better :)
Congrats! Glad to hear things went well
I can't believe it! You tried to put it off but she was born anyway! Soooooo beautiful, really. Love you Sara! Love you Sophia! -Tiff
Congratulations you guys! I am so happy she is here..... but why is everyone having C-sections?!?!?!?! I'm getting so nervous! She is beautiful! :)
What a cutie.
I love newborns!!! Soo cute.
Congratulations!!! She is SO beautiful! and I love the name!
congratulations she is beautiful
Congratulations Sara. She is very adorable! ~stacy m
Sara~ WOW! 24 HOURS of labor before a c-section... I was going to write you and tell you not to get induced with your 1st, because over half of inductions with 1st turn into c-sections (thus Hazen and also how Cannon arrived). But, either way... she's HERE! And she IS beautiful. And she was so tiny, even a week overdue! Amazing. We are so happy for you and glad you're doing well.
Felicidades! Very excited for your family. She's super cute!
Post a Comment