
I've never been fascinated by how women choose to feed their children.
Translation: I've never actually asked someone if they are bottle feeding or breast feeding their baby.
I guess I just don't care that much and why would it matter to me how the baby eats?
So it's really hard for me to understand why I get that question around 3 times a day.
Followed by a drawn-out story of how they could or could not breastfeed and the details of each child and how they took their food.
So my question is, do these people actually want to know if I'm breastfeeding or do they just want an opening to share about their own experiences?
Just in case you really want to know - Yes, I'm breastfeeding. If you really didn't want to know, feel free to talk all about your personal experiences with your kids in the comments section.
I think there are pros and cons to each option. For me the pros are - It's free (that one pretty much trumps anything) And the cons - I'm the only one that can feed her so no one else gets to wake up all night with her. (Although I make my honey change her throughout the night, so I guess it's almost even.)
I feel so much better just getting that off my chest.
Pun intended.


4 comments:
I don't get the whole breastfeeding thing ever. I have no idea if I will breastfeed or not. I think every woman needs to do what works for them. And while I agree that breastmilk is always best, I don't think a baby is damaged by formula.
i'm sorry i didn't have a story to share with you when i asked you that question. next time, i'll just make one up! :)
can i babysit yet?!?!
As long as you don't post a picture of your lady lumps, I'm okay with whatever you decide to do with them.
I had the same pros and cons on my list!
Post a Comment