My friend Rychelle came over with her fancy camera to take pictures of Sophia for her baby announcement.
Pretty much we're professional photographers so the pictures are awesome.
It helps to have such a great subject.


And these were ones that didn't make the cut!
So I'm going on vacation. For an ENTIRE MONTH! And maybe I'll stay gone indefinitely.
I leave in a couple of days and I doubt I'll be updating my blog. Who knows though, maybe I'll give you all a special treat while I'm gone.
In the mean time, feel free to check back on this post and stare in awe at this beautiful baby.
Happy summer everyone!




4 comments:
Have a wonderful vacation!!!
She really is a pretty baby. She looks just like me! Have fun!
i'll miss sophia, uhm, i mean you!
have a great time. :)
I think you need to stop by Auntie Ashley's home on the way back. I can't believe you are taking a whole month...wait a minute...yes I can!
Post a Comment