Thanks all for your concern of me being a freak of nature.
A few of you asked what the treatment is for us mutant tonsil growers.
Well, first we have to rule out any tumors.
"It's not a tumor!"
Now go back and say that like Arnold Swartzanegger (I'm not going to bother looking up that spelling. You know who I'm talking about) in Kindergarten Cop.
"It's not a tumor!"
That's better.
Unfortunately if it is a tumor than I will have to get them removed. Which is quite unfortunate because I've already grown quite attached to them. Or maybe I should say they've grown quite attached to me.
Get it?
(Geesh, rough crowd)
So I have to get a cat scan.
Then the fancy specialist doc told me to take some medicine to try to shrink them.
One is a strong antibiotic and the other is a steroid.
I think they're working.
I've been taking the steroid for a few days now and I can already tell they've shrunken.
Or maybe it's because I look like this now, that they just seem smaller.

Either way, I'm liking these steroids. First time I get to take kind of illegal drugs and I like living on the edge.
Kind of like my addiction to Mormon beer. AKA Diet Coke.
Once you start you just can't stop.
It's a good thing that I've only seen positive side effects so far.




5 comments:
I think the steroids are making your head smaller, too...
Why are body builders so freakish? And could someone please spray tan her face, hands and feet? Yikes!
I hope its not a tumor, then we can't make fun of you and we'll have to visit you in the hospital.
That is awesome! Yay for steroids!
you are killing me. this post was hilarious! and i totally read that tumor line in an arnold accent even before you told me to. ;)
I am awaiting the update. I'm still blown away by the story. I hope they shrink and go away. Surgery would be miserable :(
Post a Comment