Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Technologically dead.




I don't know what happened, but it died. I'm pretty sure it didn't have a virus. I used it Sunday night and it worked fine. By fine I mean it would randomly re-boot when I was in the middle of doing something and the Internet would close down with multiple error reports.

Should that have been my first clue that something was up?

Then come Monday morning, nada.

It won't even turn on.

Now, it's taken all my pictures and won't let me have them.

How rude!

So I'm blogging illegally from work to tell you I probably won't be blogging much until I can get a replacement computer.

Does anyone know where they sell computers for $2.68? That's all my expendable cash at the moment.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh, that sucks! I hope you can get it fixed!

rychelle said...

have you tried the dollar store? ;)

i'm sorry this happened. i suggest you drink your troubles away. frozen hot chocolates?

Stephanie said...

hey I had that happen to me. There are computer repair places that will look at your computer for free, and quote you the amount for repairs. it might be cheaper to do that than to get a brand new computer.
Oh and they can sometimes get things off your hard drive.
I had my computers crash more than once.

BENVANA said...

AH! so sorry, i love seeing your blogposts, and I would be furious about the pictures! Get someone to see it because the replacement parts are much cheaper than a brand new computer, unless it was THAT time to really upgrade...

Eliza said...

Don't you hate to be dependent on a piece of machinery?