By some act of fate, my honey never saw this as a kid.
So when I put it on last night, he had no clue what was coming.
I did.
He laughed at all the appropriate moments.
Rolled his eyes at the antics of Vada.
Thought Macaulay Culkin was the perfect best friend (except he kept calling him Richie Rich)
Then I conveniently remembered that I had to fold laundry upstairs, about 20 mins before it ended.
I knew what was coming.
30 Mins later he comes trudging up the stairs with kind of a basset hound sad face.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
Does that make me evil?
And I'm Back!
16 years ago


7 comments:
I don't really remember this movie at all. But someone dies, right?
Wow-Jaime Lee Curtis looks kinda pretty in that cover. She should grow her hair out again.
I like the second one better---only cuz it has the song, Smile and I LOVE that song.
nope i wouldnt say anything either
I can't believe that you didn't stay with him and hold his hand! That's horrible!!!
Good movie though.
awwwwww........he probably appreciated the fact that he didn't have to cry in front of you. right?
I started reading this post out loud to Cody, and then he was laughing so hard, I went back and read other ones out loud. He said, "Now, why can't THEY live closer to us?" He thinks you'd be fun to hang out with. I'd have to agree! You make us laugh.
I love reading your blog! You take advantage of us underprivileged Guatemalan's! hehehe... you just have that mischevious evil streak!
Post a Comment