Friday, April 6, 2012

Rub a dub dub

I can remember when I was younger taking baths with my cousin Missy when we would drive up to visit my Mom's family.

All of us cousins were close in age, but Missy and I were inseparable.

Including at bath time.

Which is why when Cathy came over the other day to help install a sprinkler system, I had no issues throwing these three in the tub.


May the experience of community bathing be enjoyed by the next generation of cousins!

(Save water, shower with a friend! - I had a t-shirt in college with that motto)

4 comments:

Mary said...

My girls pretty much only bathe together... I wonder what happened to that T-shirt.

tiffany said...

i love that motto i now need to find a friend to shower with

and i will teach you the yo yo stich in crocheting let me know when you want to i'd love to help

Emily Conkey said...

I loved that t-shirt! I think about it and I think I just told someone about it the other day. I miss your face and I love you!

Eliza said...

Cute girls! Too ba mine weren't there to join in the fun.