Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter 2012

We celebrated Easter this year at my house and since Cathy and I worked hard at sewing new dresses and ties for the kids, we punished them all by making them sit next to each other while we took endless pictures. Ahhh, the beauty of the digital camera, so much memory you can just keep clicking away while the children scream.

We of course got a group shot with everyone in their matching clothes.


And just the boys.


The girls




And we broke it down by family...



The Colemans





The Barrios




The Dobbins



In case you're wondering where Eliza's hubby is, I'm sorry to have to be the one to break it to you, but tragically he has left her.




Ok, so kind of, but not really. He was offered a job half a country away and he took off before he could say Easter Bunny, leaving her as a recession widow for the next two months until school is out and she can uproot the rest of 'em and leave us for the great state of Iowa. (sniff, sniff. I don't really want to talk about it.)

Coral has perfected her stink eye. She can make you shiver with her laser beam focus. Scroll down fast!






My Blog... my kid. Sophie deserves extra face time. How could I deny the world this face?






"No, yoooooou're the bucket head!"





Finally, after we had punished them long enough with the photo shoot and they had been drooling at the back door looking at all the eggs...the hunt was on!


We sent the big kids to the back against the wall to let the little ones have a chance.




If you're wondering why they're digging around in dirt... just pretend it's grass. I do.




Actually, we're finished installing the sprinklers and the grass is coming on Saturday...




Anyone wanna come lay sod?





Anyone? Anyone?




Bueller? Bueller?





I'll give you an Easter egg!


2 comments:

rychelle said...

the dresses and ties turned out so cute! you guys are sewing fools!

Eliza said...

Very cute kids!