Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pants on the floor.

Those that know me, know I have a love/hate relationship with my youngest brother-in-law Manuel.... Meaning, I neither love him nor hate him.


I barely tolerate him.


Despite the fact that he can actually be pretty presentable on occasion.





He chooses to look like this 99% of the time.




I've offered to buy him new pants, belts, etc. I even pulled my own pants down around my knees and strutted around him so he could see how ridiculous it looks. (My honey almost died, but I was totally wearing pajamas underneath)



Nothing works.

So I decided to post this picture of him on the Internet in the hopes that one day I can embarrass him with it.


I'm not sure it if will work or not, but I'm getting desperate! Anyone have any ideas?

He's even started to rub off on Sophia!




2 comments:

Eliza said...

Haha! Love that Soph!

vandj said...

U r so funny, hay tu cunado, vi los frutos de tu labor, tu zacate se ve hermoso, voy a tomar tu invitacion y muy pronto nos tendran de vuelta.