Thursday, January 28, 2010

A loser on so many levels

Every season there's one I can't stand...



It's like running your nails across a chalkboard.



This year it's her.


Grrrrrrrrr.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!!!!!

Eliza said...

Grrr isn't quite strong enough, but definately gets the sentiment across. She's a LIAR!!!!

Barbaloot said...

Well I don't know why you don't like her. I mean really---just cuz she's insisting that she is the epitome of honest and that her integrity is her life and it's clear she's LYING!! Seriously, what's the big deal?

sea gull lighting fixtures said...

I agree!

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

Oh my gosh! I totally agree. Why doesn't she just fess up?! She reminds me sooo much of the girl last season that I didn't like. I can't even remember her name cause I blocked it out but they look similar to me. And I don't like either one of them.