Yay! I'm so glad the baby will have a mother that loves it. That kid knew better than to pop out a boy to you, of all moms. Boy have I got a cute homemade gift or two for you up my sleeve. (Lest you begin to anticipate that gift, though, understand that I've been known to say such things before with absolutely no follow through. But let's hope for the best.)
Yeah, ditto on the comment made by Tiffany... I'm glad the baby will have a mother who loves it! Jeeesh girl! :) Boys are great too, I promise. I am very happy for you,congratulations! Are you all ready for the arrival of Saralittle? I ran into your mom at the fabric store and she was going crazy buying material for blankies--- ha ha! Oops, I hope that wasn't a surprise. When are you coming to MN again?
I've decided that despite the fact that I'm not a photographer, I really enjoy looking a photography websites. I've found a few that I really like and always go back and re-visit to see if they have added anything new. I like to look at the different techniques and editing that these artists do. Here is my list of favorites that I have found by just perusing my friend's blogs.
11 comments:
YEAH!!!
Yay! You must be so happy!
Yeah! Another little niece. Hooray!
So happy for you. Girls are so cute. I hope she has your curly hair.
Congrats!!! Girls are the best!
Yay! I'm so glad the baby will have a mother that loves it. That kid knew better than to pop out a boy to you, of all moms. Boy have I got a cute homemade gift or two for you up my sleeve. (Lest you begin to anticipate that gift, though, understand that I've been known to say such things before with absolutely no follow through. But let's hope for the best.)
Congrats! hooray for pink:)
Yeah, ditto on the comment made by Tiffany... I'm glad the baby will have a mother who loves it! Jeeesh girl! :) Boys are great too, I promise.
I am very happy for you,congratulations! Are you all ready for the arrival of Saralittle? I ran into your mom at the fabric store and she was going crazy buying material for blankies--- ha ha! Oops, I hope that wasn't a surprise.
When are you coming to MN again?
damn it. now i'm going to have to find someone new who will give me their baby.
(i'm so happy for you! i can't wait to meet little sophia!!!)
congrats how fun is that going to be im so excited for you
Woohoo, congratulations!!! Girls are the best :) Hope everything is going well with the pregnancy!
Post a Comment