Friday, June 27, 2008

Shameless Plug

So, many people have mentioned how much they like my wedding pictures. I wilwould like to say, that although I will admit that I was stunningly gorgeous that day, I had the help of several experienced, well trained, almost professionals. Thank you Mary for the amazing hairstyling genious, thank you Shara for my beautiful make-up - you managed to make me look much more stunning than I do, and also I'd like to thank my friend Sheree (she actually is a professional) for the lovely pictures. She did a great job working with everyone in the wedding party and she got some great shots. So here is my plug for her photography services. You can go to her website at www.shereeflickphotography.com and see additional photos of the wedding.
PS. None of the above mentioned people paid me for recommending their services, I just really like them. (And if they would like to pay me, I would be more than willing to accept it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen. I'll take credit for any success you had on that day. :)