After an encouraging response to my first post from my supportive friends, my confidence has boosted and I will attempt my second entry. I realize that most normal people don't feel the need to post something everyday which has lead me to believe 2 things. 1. I'm not normal 2. I don't have a life. People have requested to see pictures from my wedding am I am happy to oblige only I don't have them back yet. I should be getting them soon so I will post as many as I can, but for now, I will post only what was taken on my digital camera by some random stranger walking around the MN reception.
This was the most amazing pink polka dot cake ever. Who says that pink polka dots aren't good for weddings?!

It's a shame it had to be cut.
We were really tired after doing 2 receptions 2 weeks in a row. We finally found some time to put our feet up. (You can't see it very well, but I'm wearing pink polka dot shoes!)
We were really tired after doing 2 receptions 2 weeks in a row. We finally found some time to put our feet up. (You can't see it very well, but I'm wearing pink polka dot shoes!)
Oh, and I can't forget a special moment from the NV reception when Alber's friend was willing to sacrifice his life so that I would have lights and tulle hanging from the ceiling. The church didn't have a ladder that reached the ceiling of the gym so they brought in an extension ladder and leaned it up against a 12" beam going across the center of the room. Then around 5 people held the ladder at the base to keep this guy from falling to his death. Scary!!! But the end result was beautiful! (I'll have to post pictures of that later when I get all my pictures back. For now, I'll post the heroic efforts of our friend.

It was the best pink polka dot wedding ever! I loved both receptions and had a lot of support and help from friends and family. Maybe I'll post some honeymoon pictures next, but I should probably get to work doing something else. I hope you enjoy the pictures because it took me like 30 mins to figure out how to load them... I'm still learning!


3 comments:
I love blogging! I think it is great fun and a good way for family and friends to stay in touch. And you know... stalk each other! :) 1 more step to getting your pictures done! Lee's cousins came into town which delayed "his" work! :) I'll call you throughout the week!
You are doing an awesome job. Even though I was there for all of the wedding stuff, I still liked reading about it and seeing the pictures!
Yeah!!!!! I found you, wait you found me....lol well I am ading you to my PAGE! Awesome pictures btw.
Post a Comment