You look GORGEOUS! I love the polka dots. I'm sad I missed the reception-- it looked like a dream wedding. Thanks for posting, though, so I can experience it all virtually!
Congratulations hon! Your pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy for you! It's a wonderful thing when good things happen to good people!
How great are you?!?! I love all the different details you had at your wedding - and polka dots!!! I love polka dots! A super big congratulations to you and Alber! I'm so sorry I missed the big day in Vegas! Thanks for sharing the photos!
Love, Tasha
P.S. You looked incredibly stunning! Absolutely beautiful! Everything was beautiful!
Your pictures turned out so beautiful!! I am so glad I was able to be there for it all! :) I love this blog thing, its so great! Congrats again and I am glad you are enjoying life!
I've decided that despite the fact that I'm not a photographer, I really enjoy looking a photography websites. I've found a few that I really like and always go back and re-visit to see if they have added anything new. I like to look at the different techniques and editing that these artists do. Here is my list of favorites that I have found by just perusing my friend's blogs.
9 comments:
LOVE IT!!
WOW!!! You are a photo editing genius. How did you do that?
Awesome pictures! That cake is amazing! Looks right out of an "Ace of Cakes" episode :) You both look amazing.
You look GORGEOUS! I love the polka dots. I'm sad I missed the reception-- it looked like a dream wedding. Thanks for posting, though, so I can experience it all virtually!
Congratulations hon! Your pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy for you! It's a wonderful thing when good things happen to good people!
LOVE the colors!!! Who would have thought! The cake is awesome!
I LOVE your polka dot cake!!!
How great are you?!?! I love all the different details you had at your wedding - and polka dots!!! I love polka dots! A super big congratulations to you and Alber! I'm so sorry I missed the big day in Vegas! Thanks for sharing the photos!
Love, Tasha
P.S. You looked incredibly stunning! Absolutely beautiful! Everything was beautiful!
Your pictures turned out so beautiful!! I am so glad I was able to be there for it all! :) I love this blog thing, its so great! Congrats again and I am glad you are enjoying life!
Post a Comment