My awesome, amazing, wonderful, professional photographer/crafter friend Rychelle agreed to take our family Christmas card picture again this year.
My sisters crashed the photo shoot and Rychelle ended up taking their family pictures as well.
She's that amazing! And the only payment she accepted was some cookies. (It was also the only payment offered, so it worked out well)
Here are some highlights.
Here we are looking amazing. This isn't even the one I chose for our card. Rychelle did such an awesome job, we had plenty to chose from. Of course it helps that she had such beautiful models.
These girls were definitely ready for their close up.
One of my favorites of the day! Is it wrong to laugh at a crying baby?
But here, look! It actually appears like their enjoying themselves!
Actually, we all enjoyed ourselves. Thanks Rychelle!


6 comments:
She did such a great job! You all look wonderful.
I miss Rychelle!! Tell her to come back to the blogging world.
She did a great job. No, laughing at crying babies is not wrong. It's inevitable.
We are back in Burnsville again. 12917 Apple View Lane, 55337
Not sure if you have this address:
62 N. Garden Park Dr. #5
Orem, UT 84057
p.s. Sophia is looking so pretty these days! Not surprised...
She did a great job! I wished we would have had time to stay and play there.
Yes, lovely job being models. Mine is already framed. =) Have a safe and disease-free trip! I'll miss you! -Tiff
Post a Comment