Monday, November 7, 2011

All about me, me, me, me, and me

I FINALLY connected my computer in my new house and spent some time this weekend working on a project for my grandma's 90th birthday that I've haven't touched since June.

Scanning old pictures into digital files. It was much needed, and kind of fun.

I found a ton of pictures of me.

And of course feel obligated to make a blog post about my coolness as a child.

Prepare yourself, for this little girl had no idea how awesome she'd become.

Here I am obviously enjoying nature and an amazing sense of fashion.




I've always been so kind to animals.


Even when they weren't nice to me. Gotta love the sweatsuit.



My first trip to NYC and the towers were still intact.


I've always been excellent at carpentry. Who knew I'd be making headboard benches in the future?




I'm not completely convinced this is me... but it was in the envelop my mom gave me. I kind of think it's Eliza, but I'm living the dream because I always wanted to have a picture of myself in front of the snowy forest.



I've always been amazing with my hair.




Another good hair day, this time at girls camp. Having curly hair is such a blessing. I get to look like this.



Future beauty queen of course.



If only my eyes weren't shut, this would've been an amazing picture of me holding up a hanging bird house. Top model material.



And who'd have thought that these two lookers...




Once frightened small children.



And I've always been the adventurer, cliff jumper.



There you have it, my awesome childhood in a nutshell. I encourage everyone else to break out that scanner and spread the love.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I always say I'm not a sentimental person, and I'm not really, but there's something about finding memories that you thought you lost, that's exciting!

Barbaloot said...

I think the first picture is my favorite---although that Top Model one is pretty fantastic as well.

Eliza said...

Dont you have 2 sisters? Why did I have to be featured in the scary pictures? And i'm pretty sure that the baby picture isnt any of us!

rychelle said...

i envy your curly hair!

signed,
girl with the straight hair.