
I'm way excited we actually have a chimney this year!
( I did put a picture in AJ and Sophia's stocking holders just in case you're wondering)
I'm ready to go on this Christmas thing. Let's do this! I even wrapped the presents already people!
Let's get the show on the road.
Speaking of on the road...
I'm going to Guatemala next week.
I'm not driving though, so I guess the road thing wasn't a good transition.
I will not be blogging from Central America. (Like that's a surprise! I barely blog from Las Vegas!)
I plan on focusing more on not contracting Malaria, hepatitis, Diarrhea, and all other diseases.
All of which would definitely ruin Christmas.
Feliz Navidad!
And I'm Back!
16 years ago


5 comments:
Don't worry if there's a disease out there, mom has a pill to cure it!
I'm glad the pictures are in their frames, otherwise Santa might not come.
A real fireplace is the best! It really makes Christmas the best!
Guatemala!? Travel safely. Merry Christmas:)
have a great trip! i can't wait to hear all about it when you get home. explosive diarrhea makes for a great story. ;)
have fun in gautamala and merry christmas
You always ruin Christmas!
Post a Comment