Thursday, May 19, 2011

I totally saw him last night.


This guy. In the flesh. I swear!

No I didn't go to a concert. We were just driving downtown and we heard saxophone music being played. Then we got up to Freemont Street and as we were driving by I saw him.

Way exciting I know.

Try not to be jealous.

I was downtown because I had to go with my Brother-in-law and his girlfriend to get their marriage license for their shotgun wedding this weekend.

They're white-trashy classy like that.

They may or may not be hearing the pitter patter of little feet in 5 1/2 months. (you do the math...)

At least Kenny G was there to make my night!

3 comments:

rychelle said...

we have so much to talk about on friday! :)

Kristina P. said...

Can I crash your party on Friday?

Eliza said...

Did you hear him too? Maybe it was a look alike wanting tips like the Michael Jackson by M&M world.